Vitamins ACE Your Skincare Game
Vitamins A, C, E aid against the ravages of the sun and other external stressors by neutralizing and preventing free radicals in sun-exposed skin. This powerful ACE combo helps repair and protect your skin from premature aging by naturally boosting collagen and elastin production, stimulating cell renewal, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots, while increasing circulation for a youthful, luminous complexion. The effectiveness of Vitamins A, C, E are compounded when combined together to triple protect against free-radical damage.
Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene):
- Potent antioxidant protection that helps to neutralize free radicals present through the environment
- Protects against UVA-light induced damage, pollutions, and other environmental hazards like smoking
- Reduces levels of oxidative stress and contributes to overall enhancement of skin appearance
- Effective in the treatment of skin conditions like dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis due to its powerful antioxidant quality in repair of body tissues
- Speeds up the healing of skin lesions, cuts and wounds
- Humans cannot synthesize carotenoids on its own, topical application is a way that we can acquire this compound
Beta-Carotene is a precursor to Vitamin A, If your body contains enough Vitamin A, Beta-Carotene is not converted. Beta-carotene provides antioxidant benefits and is safe to use while pregnant because it is nontoxic.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid):
- slows the rate of free-radical damage -- free radicals are unstable molecules that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Aids in your skin's natural regeneration process, which helps repair damaged skin cells
- Accelerates production of collagen and elastin, prevents premature aging of the skin
- strengthens the skin barrier and thickens the dermis
- expedites the healing of wounds and reduces inflammation
- promotes collagen production, which subsequently plumps the skin for a tighter, firmer, more radiant complexion
- helps prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photo damage
- speeds up cell renewal to help lighten dark spots and acne scars
- Inhibits skin's melanin production that causes dark spots and hyperpigmentation
Golden 8's serum bottles are not clear on purpose. Vitamin C breaks down when it is exposed to light or air, so dark glass bottles help maintain its stability and efficacy.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol):
- a natural skin-conditioning agent, antioxidant, anti-aging agent, anti-inflammatory and moisturizer
- its main function in skin care is to protect against sun damage by absorbing the harmful UV light from the sun
- enhances the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients
- helps repair rough or dry skin, including sun-damaged skin
- Promotes cell turnover and regeneration: brings new cells to the surface faster to relieve dry skin
- strengthens the skin’s natural barrier, reducing water loss
- topically applied combinations of vitamin C and vitamin E are more effective in preventing photo-damage than either vitamin alone
Alone or in combination with other ingredients like olive oil, Vitamin A, and C (all present in our pure Golden 8 Complex - Serum), topical Vitamin E can improve inflammation, dryness, redness, and itchiness associated with dermatitis.